Discover what Avatar Contractors did during the Bridges home improvement project. You will be amazed to see our finishes.
Garden, flooring, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, stairs
Avatar Contractors put all their ingenuity, effort, and knowledge into design trends and interior remodeling to generate an incredible and totally clean finish in the renovation of the interior and exterior spaces.
From changing the paint on the siding to the partial renovation of the deck, the Bridges project became one of our best renovation projects and that is why we incorporated it into our portfolio.
This time it was not necessary to demolish walls, we took full advantage of the structure of the property to improve the design, shape, and style so that we could provide the owners with a warm, beautiful and comfortable house in which it will be a pleasure to live, share and stay.
Basic Project info
You should know that at Avatar Contractors, the most important thing for us is to provide you with a finish tailored to your needs. This is why we make a great effort to listen to you and carry out your wishes during the interior remodeling.
In the case of the Bridges project, the homeowners wanted to retain a warm, traditional style, so we only incorporated the latest trends in comfortable, spacious, and practical interior design to provide greater comfort. Here are the general details of the project:
- Exterior cleanup and removal of trees too close to the property.
- Remodeling of the porch and back deck, change of floors, and painting of the enclosures.
- Painting of the siding and columns of the property.
- Renovation of windows and glasswork.
- Installation of new light fixtures and other electrical connections to enhance lighting.
- Remodeling of the kitchen with new cabinets and countertops.
- Change of the bathroom fixtures, incorporation of a new countertop and mirrors.
- Replacement of tile flooring with wood flooring.
- Painting of all rooms.
- Installation of blinds on interior windows.
- Change of flooring in the stairs.
- Installation of custom cabinets in the kitchen. Installation of countertops and functional design for appliances.
Warm and homey design
Preserving the homey style was our goal in the Bridges project. That’s why we used delicate colors, kept the structure warm and small, and took advantage of all the details of the property to generate more comfort and functionality.
We also added dedicated lighting for each space, replaced the old bulbs with white lights, and used lamps that generate a greater amount of luminosity for more visual comfort. We enhanced each of the electrical installations for practical and safe use.
Old floorings to Brand new wooden floor
Undoubtedly, the floors were determinant to achieving an updated trendy finish. Therefore, we lifted all the old tile floors and selected the materials according to the client’s taste.
We then installed floors made of oak in most of the rooms. Meanwhile, we incorporated cherry wood flooring with excellent performance and long-term characteristics in the stairs.
Making the best of every space
The best thing about this project is that we perfectly preserved the physical structures of the property, meaning we did no demolition or wall construction. This does not mean that the changes were not evident. We applied the best trends in distribution and decoration to take advantage of the best of the spaces in the bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, and other outdoor spaces.