Remodeling the kitchen is a more effective way to increase its value, this can vary depending on the type and quality of the material to be used.
First of all it is necessary to make a diagnosis or evaluation of the kitchen in general and at the same time make a list of what you want to do considering what is urgent and priority to perform and how much would be the cost of each thing to be done separately, and so achieve a successful remodeling for a low cost.
It is very important to have the advice of an expert and thus be able to contact a contractor who is an expert in the matter, so that you can save money with a good budget.
The remodeling of your kitchen should consider certain important aspects and at the same time are linked in several steps as they are:
- Cabinet repair: either for the time of degassing or deterioration thereof.
- Installation of faucets: always keep in mind that once the faucet has been changed you will have to change the sink or maybe not according to the faucet.
- Hardware updates: it is known as wardrobe jewelry for the case of electric cookers
- Replace the appliances: if the budget for the remodeling of your kitchen is high you can have the possibility to change these appliances.
In addition to remodeling and replacing part of the kitchen cupboard you can also replace the laminate, the granite floor the corian are very popular, you must also enter your budget if you want and if you want your kitchen to look bigger of which it was you can use white or bright colors, a white kitchen creates an illusion of space can offer a smooth transition from the walls to the floor. Finally a good lighting installation.
Below we will give an example of certain values of budgets that gave more value to the kitchen at the time of its remodeling.
- First example: Remodeling small kitchen; Repair and installation prices may be included, with an equal budget of 1,000 – 12,000 $, which costs approximately $ 364, in the $ 250 faucet, when replacing the appliance would be approximately $ 471
- Second Example: Middle Ganma kitchen remodeling; we would have to have an approximate budget of 12,000 – 20,000 $ if you have a large budget you can replace old or low cost materials, you should consider a low consumption lighting in your ceiling, under the cabinets.
- Third Example: Remodeling high-grade kitchen; You should have a budget of 20,000 or more, you can make the change of custom cabinets, installation of updated appliances and high ganma, add recessed lighting and add features such as automatic lights or speakers.
If it is time to do the remodeling of your kitchen, do it with a budget well thought out, to give it better and greater value and to have a good use and a good maintenance that is durable over time.